About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Never in a million years...

... would I ever have imagine my life as it is today. There is sooo much zooming around in my head about what things will be like in September, it's scary! Returning to work, teaching something completely new and Miss A starting daycare are only the big ones. Figuring out a daily schedule, convincing daycare to use her cloth diapers and cleaning as many chemicals out of our lives as possible rattle my brain everyday. I am now taking bets on when I will officially lose my mind ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment