About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

20 chore Tuesday #2

During the summer, I started following #20choretuesday through Twitter and Instagram. It is a great way to motivate yourself to have a productive day and to encourage others as well.

Here is my list for today. It is a mix of home and work tasks. I definitely will not have it all done today but I can try!



Be sure to visit Joyful Abode's blog to cheer on many others!



http://www.joyfulabode.com/category/homeandgarden/20-chore-tuesday/

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just found your blog through Emily's 20 Chore Tuesday linkup and wanted to stop by to say Hi!
    So awesome to see that there are more like-minded people out there :-) I am working hard on going more "green" as well and I totally understand your feeling of being torn sometimes...
    I hope you had a productive day yesterday! will definitely stop by next week to cheer you on!
    Henni

    ReplyDelete