About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Meal plan - weekly challenge

So here is our plan for the week. Now that Keegan is back to work and that we are a single income household, it is even more important for us to stick to a plan. Got half our groceries at the Farmer's Market yesterday. Off to the grocery store to get the rest. 

Sun - Baked salmon

Mon - Cobb style burgers

Tue - Creamy mushroom pork chops

Wed - Beef stir fry

Thur - Salmon egg bake

Fri - Pizza

Sat/Sun - ? since we are unsure as to when we will have Zachary's first birthday party (Stop growing so fast little buddy!!)

If we stick to the whole plan, it will be the first time since there always tends to be a meal that changes. I'm hoping for 6 out of 6. Share what you have planned for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment