About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

And so it begins - 59 days to go

It's a cold morning. I had every intention on going out for a run with Z while A was at preschool but those plans changed quickly.

I sit here looking around my disaster of a kitchen and I'm suddenly hit with the cleaning bug. Running can wait. This bug doesn't come around often. So a couple things on the go for today. 
-Clean the main floor
-Meal plan for the week
-Get caught up in laundry
-And look at the little love note that was sent to me this morning.



This will be my chance to put in place routines that will hopefully make our day to day running of the household much smoother. Making freezer meals a month at a time and figuring out a weekly cleaning/task routine are first on my list! And lets all hope that the next 59 days go by quickly!

What do you do to help everything run smoothly in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment