About Me

My photo
I am a cloth diapering, breastfeeding, cosleeping, baby led weaning, extended rear facing, eco conscious, married mommy to two beautiful children. They have changed my view on the world we live in. It is now my number 1 goal to make it the best I can for them to grow up in. I find myself always rethinking how I want to live my life and often feel like sharing my findings and thoughts with others. So I guess here's my chance :o) I will talk about topics that interest me. If you dont like them or dont agree, well... there's nothing much I can do!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Meal planning is changing a bit

Last summer, we picked up our farm share on Thursdays. Since K was often away with work, I spent many weekend evenings over at my parents'. The fresh vegetables would normally sit there until Monday when I started cooking out own meals again. Even with K home this summer, weekends will hopefully still be pleasantly chaotic with camping and beach trips. I don't want any of our vegetables to go to waste so I need to figure out what else we can do.

So I'm switching our farm share pick up to Tuesdays. The location is further away but by making the trip part of our regular grocery day routine, it shouldn't be too bad. AND the new location is at a farmer's market so I can pick up other things at the same time!

Our meal plans for July to October will look different now. They will go from Wednesday to Tuesday.   Really looking forwards to sharing pictures of our weekly score as well as sharing the new recipes we decide to try. Until then, here's our plan for this week!

MMexican lasagna
THamburgers
WPork chops
T*Family outing
FPizza

No comments:

Post a Comment